The purpose of this directorate is to provide sound financial management, budget management, financial accountability in the administration of the legislature to ensure that all activities and operations are carried out economically, efficiently and effectively and working towards a clean audit.
Functions for this directorate includes:
- Preparation of financial statements and management reports;
- Banking and cash management;
- Strategic budget management;
- Payment of suppliers and travel claims;
- Payroll management;
- Development and enforcement of finance policies;
- Management of Political Parties Funding and’
- Develop and maintain stakeholders’ relations of both internal (internal departments, Audit Committee, oversight body, etc.) and external stakeholders (SARS, AGSA, etc).
Senior Manager: Financial Services
Mr. Mthunzi Bhengu
Tel: 033 355 7008