THURSDAY, 19 NOVEMBER 2015
[No. 21/2015] SECOND SESSION, FIFTH LEGISLATURE
MINUTES OF PROCEEDINGS
Thursday, 19 November 2015
The House met at 09h09
- 09h10 The House was given an opportunity for silent prayer.
- 09h11 The Speaker made announcements including the passing away of
the following persons:
- Mrs Mkhize;
- Mrs Lauretta Ngcobo; and
- Mrs Thembi Xulu.
- 09h13 The debate on the Division of Revenue Amendment Bill
commenced and was concluded at 09h53.
Question put and agreed to for the KwaZulu-Natal Provincial delegation to the NCOP to vote in favour of the Division of Revenue Amendment Bill.
The DA opposition to the Bill was recorded in terms of Rule 81.
- 09h55 The Speaker tabled the RTI Commission Report and the Report on
the implementation of the RTI Commission Report Recommendations.
- 09h57 The House was adjourned until Tuesday, 24 November 2015 at